An Athlete's Guide to Chronic Knee Pain is a popular ebook from the pen of anthonymychal.com. It was released on January 2012
OK, so the first thing you should do when evaluating any product is to check out the website. What's the vibe you get from the author? Could they be like someone you can trust? An Athlete's Guide to Chronic Knee Pain describes itself as:
An Athlete's Guide to Chronic Knee Pain, Theories and Solutions for Patellar Tendonitis, Jumpers Knee, and Patellar Tracking Problems.
You can read the entire blurb on the site here: anthonymychal.com or just have a quick look at these highlights of the product's plus points:
- Peace of mind that you are working towards breaking free from one of the most debilitating injuries an athlete can have.
- The ONLY product on the market that is specifically designed for athletes that suffer chronic knee pain.
- Safe and effective exercises and methodologies that follow a natural progression in treating your problem.
- One little method to reduce your knee pain that takes 15 minutes and costs zero dollars.
- A method that not only heals your knee pain, but also acts as a natural ergogenic aid.
- My "big three" principles for fixing chronic knee issues in athletes.
- A step forward in accomplishing your athletic ambitions.
- The key to unlocking your true athletic potential.
- What I mean when I say, ankle + hips = knees.
- How pelvic position can kill your joints.
How to BuyI don't sell this product myself! I'm not the author - all the products on this site can be purchased by clicking through to the publisher's website So if you haven't already done so, you should click through to their site and have a look there for a link to buy. It's possible that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn't be vastly different. Sometimes you will also see a 'deluxe' version of the product being offered (although again this might have changed since the review). If you see an upgrade on sale you may well want to buy that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher's site and buy now