|By||Rob Sulaver and Holly Rilinger|
BeachFit is a top-selling informational product authored by Rob Sulaver and Holly Rilinger. It was released on April 2016
Now then, you should always start a product evaluation by checking out the website. What's the vibe you get from the writer? Could they be like someone you can trust? BeachFit describes itself as:
A scientifically backed approach to getting you ridiculously sexy for the beach
You can read the full extract on the site here: beachfittraining.com or just have a quick look at these highlights of the product's plus points:
- You’re lean and getting leaner. Lots of surf specific training involved here with an emphasis on moving explosively.
- You’re now capable of lifting some legit weight. The goals is to build upon the foundation of the first 6 weeks.
- Keeping track of your workouts is vitally important. It’s what separates the champions from the wanna-be’s.
- Your workouts are going to get sweatier and more aggressive. The cardio is all about more work and less rest.
- Let’s get you comfortable in the gym, shall we? We’re talking smart, scientific, high intensity training.
How to BuyI do not sell the product directly - you buy it from the publisher's homepage. So if you haven't already done so, you should click through to their site and have a look there for a link to buy. It may be that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn't be drastically different. Sometimes you could also see a 'deluxe' version of the product being offered (although again this could have changed since the review). If you see an upgrade offered you may well want to buy that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher's site and buy now