Blow Tips is a top-selling informational product from the pen of Michael Webb. It was released on January 2016
Now then, so the first thing you should do when evaluating any product is to check out the website. What's the vibe you get from the writer? Do they seem like someone you would trust This product describes itself as:
Drive your man wild with these amazing blow job tips and secrets.What You Absolutely Must Know About Pleasing Your Man!
You can read the entire blurb on their website here: blowtips.com or just have a quick look at these highlights of the product's plus points:
- The one thing you must ask him before he decides to get a wax… forget this and he could be in a lot of pain for a long time! Hint: It's got nothing to do with the pain of waxing itself (page 36)
- Understand the 4 components of the penis so you can lick, suck and caress the right places at the right time, giving him a more powerful and intense experience (page 22)
- How to double his chances of orgasm by only doing HALF the work… save time and avoid a crick in the neck that would come from giving head for too long (page 38)
- Nervous about performing fellatio? Maybe it's your first time? Page 40 reveals how to become more comfortable and relaxed about performing oral sex on him
- How to encourage him to shower before fellatio WITHOUT offending him… gain peace of mind that his groin will smell great down there (page 32)
- The one thing you should do long BEFORE fellatio… forget this and you may impede the climax and make your entire effort a waste! (page 37)
- 8 places to give him a surprise blow job… you'll both enjoy a much more intense, pleasurable and memorable experience (pages 53 - 55)
- How to massage each major body part properly, step-by-step (including arms, back, legs, shoulders, buttocks, belly and even head) (p15-19
- How to perform oral sex on a circumcised man… do this wrong and you could put him off fellatio or even cause him pain (page 60 - 61)
- The TRUTH about STD's with fellatio and the complete guide on how to stay safe against sexually-transmitted disease (page 15)
How to purchaseI do not sell the product directly - you buy it from the publisher's homepage. If you now click through to their website you should find a 'buy now' link. Often it can take a bit of searching to find! It's possible that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn't be drastically different. Sometimes you could also see a more expensive version of the product being offered (although again this could have changed since the review). If you see an upgrade offered you might want to buy that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher's site and buy now