Effective Rotator Cuff Exercises is a top-selling ebook authored by Rick Kaselj. It was released on February 2016
Right, you should always start a product evaluation by checking out the author's site. What's the vibe you get from the author? Could they be like someone you would trust Effective Rotator Cuff Exercises describes itself as:
The fitness professional's guide to rotator cuff exercises
You can read the full extract on the site here: effectiverotatorcuffexercises.com or just have a quick look at these highlights of the product's plus points:
- 4 exercises to AVOID and 2 exercises to limit if your client has a rotator cuff injury
- 2 key exercise modification to help and not harm your clientâ€™s rotator cuff
- Be introduced to the 12 factors that influence the risk of a rotator cuff injury
- Wondered if I would be able to help my clients’ with rotator cuff injuries
- A list of rare but effective rotator strengthening exercises will be revealed
- Most Effective Rotator Cuff Exercise Program DVD Presentation (Value = $207)
- National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA CEUs – Pending)
- Client Handout of the 3 Month Rotator Cuff Exercise Program ($29.95 value)
- You will discover a ready-to- use 12 week rotator cuff exercise program
- What exercises fitness professionals give their rotator cuff clients?
Your next steps in buyingI don't sell this product myself! I'm not the author - all the products on this site can be purchased by clicking through to the publisher's website So in order to buy at the standard price of $77, you should click through and look for a link to buy. It's possible that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn't be vastly different. Sometimes you will also see a 'deluxe' version of the product being offered (but this may have changed since the review). If you see one on sale you might want to purchase that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher's site and buy now