Explode your Deadlift is a top-selling informational product authored by andrew bolton. It was released on September 2011
Right, you should always start a product evaluation by checking out the author's site. What's the vibe you get from the writer? Could they be like someone you can trust? This product describes itself as:
I have often been called the King of the Deadlift. Only 13 men in the history of strength sports have Deadlifted 900lbs or more in a Powerlifting competition. I've pulled 900lbs over 30 times. What's more... I was the first man EVER to pull 1000lbs.
- Conventional vs. Sumo... you decide (the pros and cons of both methods - if you want to Deadlift to your true strength potential and ensure injury-risk is kept as low as possible; you need to know this)
- The Correct way to perform Tire Flips, Atlas Stones and Farmer's Walks - if you don't want to tear your Biceps AND you want to build brutal strength... you need to know these simple, proven techniques
- The correct set-up for the Conventional Deadlift - Get this right and you set yourself up for maximum strength and progress (get it wrong and a weak pull and injury await you)
- 5 Deadlift variations (that are quick and easy to learn)... that you can instantly use to build extreme strength, all the Deadlifting muscles and get yourself a bigger pull
- To round the upper back or not to round the upper back? You'll find out here (then you can really make a sensible decision about how you should pull for MAXIMUM strength)
- Secret exercises to bring up weak Hamstrings and Glutes... these will make your Deadlift and Squat go up (and you'll run faster, jump higher and throw further too)
- A Deadlift variation that's easier on your Back than Conventional pulls... a perfect variation if you are trying to work around an injury or if you are a beginner
- Why you musn't lift light weights explosively if you value your Joint health (and what percentage you must have on the bar before you lift as fast as possible)
- Troubleshooting - understand which exercises will solve your unique weaknesses (this will save you a lot of wasted energy and add pounds your pull)
- The truth about Deadlift technique when you're lifting a near max - this will give you a new perspective and let you see things as they really are
Your next steps in buyingYou buy the product not from me, but from the publisher on their website. So in order to buy at the standard price of $21.97, you should click through and look for a link to buy. Sometimes the price will have changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn't be very different. Sometimes you will also see a 'deluxe' version of the product on sale (but this may have changed since the review). If you see an upgrade on sale you may well want to purchase that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher's site and buy now