|By||Christian Carson and Ryan Provencher|
First Alarm is a well-known ebook from Christian Carson and Ryan Provencher. It was released on February 2016
Right, so the first thing you should do when evaluating any product is to check out the author's site. What's the vibe you get from the author? Could they be like someone you can trust? First Alarm describes itself as:
A comprehensive firefighter fitness program designed by firefighters, for firefighters
You can read the full extract on the site here: tacfitfirefighter.com or just have a quick look at these highlights of the product's plus points:
- Get access to a follow along video for each warm-up, cool down, and training session in the program
- Discover how to cycle your workouts, how to score and rate your effort, how to track your progress
- With 7 Training Protocols- Specific Protocols Addressing Strength, Conditioning, and Endurance
- Team Building- Multiple Skill Levels – Accessible to all Crew Members Training Together
- Recruit:Â Brand new to First Alarm.Â Building a foundation for tactical fitness.
- The ability to work near max HR, recover quickly and continue working.
- Participate in a comprehensive firefighter specific fitness program.
- Learn some basic guidelines to improve your firefighter nutrition
- Safety standards are higher and technology is better than ever.
- Take anywhere that you may not have an internet connection
Your next steps in buyingI do not sell the product directly - you buy it from the publisher's homepage. If you now click through to their website you should find a 'buy now' link. Often it can take a bit of searching to find! It may be that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn't be vastly different. Often you will also see a more expensive version of the product on sale (although again this may have changed since the review). If you see one on sale you may well want to buy that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher's site and buy now