HCG Guide is a top informational product from Ken Zill. It was released on February 2009
OK, so the first thing you should do when evaluating any product is to check out the author's site. What's the vibe you get from the author? Could they be like someone you would trust This product describes itself as:
HCG is a revolution in weight loss, and the HCG Guide is your step by step guide to implementing the HCG Diet, including tips and tricks you won't find anywhere else.
You can read the entire blurb on the site here: hcgguide.com or just have a quick look at these highlights of the product's plus points:
- Perhaps you haven’t completely given up, but have decided to accept being fat until someone comes up with something that actually works.
- Step by step instructions on how to implement the diet plan – all the information you will need to lose 20 to 40 lbs. every month.
- And much much more. And if we've left anything out, you can contact us as long as you need to, and have all your questions aswered.
- Have you suffered through a diet and lost weight only to gain it all back plus more in a fraction of the time it took to take off?
- Have you had people tell you that it’s all about diet and exercise, or it’s all about calories in, versus calories burned?
- And no one believes you when you tell them you’ve tried diet and exercise, and it didn’t work.
- The plan addresses what to do after you lose your extra weight. You will maintain your desired weight.
- Maybe you’ve even given up and decided to accept being fat for the rest of your life.
- You will not be restricted to eating only certain foods for the rest of your life.
- Have you tried all the fad diets and supplements, and are still overweight?
How to BuyI do not sell the product directly - you buy it from the publisher's homepage. So if you haven't already done so, you should click through to their site and have a look there for a link to buy. It may be that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn't be drastically different. Sometimes you will also see a 'deluxe' version of the product being offered (but this could have changed since the review). If you see an upgrade offered you might want to buy that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher's site and buy now