How To Break80 is a popular informational product authored by howtobreak80.com. It was released on January 2016
OK, you should always start a product evaluation by checking out the website. What's the vibe you get from the writer? Do they seem like someone you can trust? This product describes itself as:
Learn about the famous golf instruction program that's helped over 100k golfers lower their golf handicaps with obscure golf instruction method.
You can read the entire blurb on the site here: howtobreak80.com or just have a quick look at these highlights of the product's plus points:
- Mastering the Chip ShotNew! - I'll reveal to you the foolproof way to consistently chip the ball so you catch it cleanly every time and put the right amount of roll and loft on your shots.
- A Mental Gameplan - You will learn the simple and tested methods to keep your brain on track to play your best golf possible. A good swing alone will not keep you in the 70's for long.
- The Simple Formula for Short Game Shots - New! - This is one of the best and easiest lessons I learned to simplify the complex short game shots for handicappers of all levels.
- How to Develop a Rock-Solid Short Game - You won't have to worry about hitting greens in regulation when I teach you how to get up and down from nearly everywhere.
- Dealing With Trouble Shots - New! - You'll learn how to turn adversity into birdie with these proven techniques to save you from even the toughest of bad breaks.
- Professional Pre-Shot Routine - I provide you specifically the exact things I do before every shot (mental and physical actions) for you to apply to your own.
- Shotmaking Secrets - I tell you specifically how to draw and fade the ball so you can attack any pin you see and add distance when you need it.
- A New Twist on Fundamentals - Think you know the proper way to address the ball, grip the club and set up? Guess again.
- * "25 Lessons To Improve Your Game Immediately" book
- How To Handle and Manage the First Tee Effectively
How to BuyYou buy the product not from me, but from the publisher on their website. If you now click through to their website you should find a 'buy now' link. Often it can take a bit of searching to find! It's possible that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn't be vastly different. Often you might also see a more expensive version of the product on sale (although again this could have changed since the review). If you see an upgrade offered you may well want to buy that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher's site and buy now