Jamorama is a well-known ebook from Dan Orr. It was released on January 2016
Right, so the first thing you should do when evaluating any product is to check out the website. What's the vibe you get from the writer? Could they be like someone you would trust Jamorama describes itself as:
With Jamorama you learn how to play guitar online using FREE LESSONS, step by step instructions, tutorials, jam tracks and famous songs.
You can read the full extract on their website here: jamorama.com or just have a quick look at these highlights of the product's plus points:
- Discover how to quickly build the strength and agility you need advance beyond the beginner stage.
- You will find out how to play in a band with my hugely popular step-by-step jamming lessons.
- Utilize a comprehensive library of the most commonly used chord progressions.
- You'll get Step by step lessons on how to perform tricky guitar skills.
- Discover insider secrets like the one thing you must do to ensure that your strum sounds as perfect and well practiced as professional guitarists!
Your next steps in buyingI don't sell this product myself! I'm not the author - all the products on this site can be purchased by clicking through to the publisher's website So in order to buy at the standard price of $44.95, you should click through and look for a link to buy. It may be that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn't be drastically different. Sometimes you might also see a more expensive version of the product being offered (but this may have changed since the review). If you see an upgrade on sale you might want to buy that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher's site and buy now