No Bull Bodybuilding is a well-known informational product written by Marc David. It was released on May 2010
OK, you should always start a product evaluation by checking out the author's site. What's the vibe you get from the writer? Could they be like someone you would trust This product describes itself as:
Learn The Secrets Of Fitness And Diet Experts And Start Your Transformation Today! Build Muscle, Burn Fat and See Results In Less Than 30 Days!
You can read the entire blurb on their website here: nobullbodybuilding.com or just have a quick look at these highlights of the product's plus points:
- The facts about genetics and your ultimate potential for muscle mass or leanness.
- How to avoid embarrassing yourself and looking like a "dork".
- The truth about how long it really takes to gain muscle mass and lose body fat.
- What results you can expect if you're starting after the age of 40.
- Why steroids and performance enhancing drugs are totally unnecessary.
Your next steps in buyingYou buy the product not from me, but from the publisher on their website. If you now click through to their website you should find a 'buy now' link. Often it can take a bit of searching to find! It may be that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn't be drastically different. Often you could also see a 'deluxe' version of the product being offered (although again this might have changed since the review). If you see one on sale you might want to purchase that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher's site and buy now