Rocket Piano is a well-known ebook written by Dan Orr. It was released on February 2016
Now then, you should always start a product evaluation by checking out the website. What's the vibe you get from the writer? Could they be like someone you would trust This product describes itself as:
Learn to Play Piano with amazing methods which teach you to play virtually any piano song you hear, with the timing, rhythm and magic of a professional.
You can read the entire blurb on their website here: rocketpiano.com or just have a quick look at these highlights of the product's plus points:
- The Beginner book starts from square one, you learn about the history of the piano and how it is made up.
- You will learn the basics of melody, harmony and rhythm the three fundamental parts of music.
- The Intermediate book takes you to the next level in your playing and knowledge of music.
- Youâ€™ll learn about key signatures and time signatures so you can read a piece of music.
- The Advanced book is the next step in your Rocket Piano journey. This book really starts to look carefully at some techniques that are going to help you build your future as a musician.
How to BuyYou buy the product not from me, but from the publisher on their website. If you now click through to their website you should find a 'buy now' link. Often it can take a bit of searching to find! It may be that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn't be drastically different. Sometimes you might also see a 'deluxe' version of the product being offered (but this could have changed since the review). If you see an upgrade offered you might want to purchase that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher's site and buy now