The Baby Belly Fat Loss Plan is a well-known ebook authored by Jago Holmes. It was released on February 2016
OK, so the first thing you should do when evaluating any product is to check out the author's site. What's the vibe you get from the writer? Could they be like someone you can trust? This product describes itself as:
A safe and effective system designed to help new moms lose baby weight
You can read the full extract on their website here: greatshapeafterbaby.com or just have a quick look at these highlights of the product's plus points:
- Weakened pelvic floor muscles can easily lead to embarrassing accidents, a simple cough can leave you wetting yourself because your pelvic floor isn't strong enough to hold on.
- The biggest misunderstanding all new moms have about giving birth by c section, and how you can avoid making the same mistake they make because of this lack of knowledge.
- Why some exercises and activities just shouldn't be done for at least 5 months, otherwise you run the risk of causing yourself long term injuries which can become disabling.
- The extra weight of the breasts and stored fat on your tummy can place an extraordinary amount of stress on the spine and lower back muscles if left for too long.
- Everyone expects new moms to look a mess, but the comments of 'haven't you put on some weight' can still hurt at a time when your self esteem is at an all time low.
- You'll learn how much you should be eating and when to eat it and also the crucial timing of changing the way you eat to avoid gaining lbs instead of losing them.
- Why exercising at certain times leaves you feeling invigorated and full of energy whilst other times simply drain your energy, leaving you feeling tired all day.
- How to do essential tummy tightening exercises that help to protect your back, firm your baby belly and ensure a rapid return to your pre pregnancy shape.
- Simply ignoring the problem, won't make it go away. Long term side effects of weak pelvic floor muscles are stress incontinence and possible prolapse.
- Don't have the energy to get through the sleepless nights, fatigue and constant changing, feeding and other demands that having a new baby brings...
How to BuyI don't sell this product myself! I'm not the author - all the products on this site can be purchased by clicking through to the publisher's website So in order to buy at the standard price of $29.99, you should click through and look for a link to buy. It's possible that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn't be vastly different. Sometimes you could also see a 'deluxe' version of the product being offered (but this could have changed since the review). If you see one on sale you might want to purchase that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher's site and buy now