Underground Workout Manual is a well-known informational product authored by Sean Croxton. It was released on December 2011
OK, so the first thing you should do when evaluating any product is to check out the website. What's the vibe you get from the writer? Do they look like like someone you can trust? This product describes itself as:
If you’re looking for the best way to lose fat, build muscle, increase strength, feel great, and have a body that looks phenomenal – all with little or no workout equipment, then you’ve come to the right place.
- This manual is my complete fat-loss workout manifesto, and covers everything you need to know so that you can achieve your fat loss goals
- Workout journal will allow you to easily track your workouts and your progress as you go through the Underground Workout program
- It will walk you through the whole routine step by step, and explain to you not only how to do it – but why it works.
- 360 detailed videos that show you exactly how to do each exercise (in high definition, no less!)
- Works be it to just lose a few pounds, or carve out a ripped six pack.
Your next steps in buyingYou buy the product not from me, but from the publisher on their website. So if you haven't already done so, you should click through to their site and have a look there for a link to buy. It may be that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn't be vastly different. Sometimes you could also see a more expensive version of the product on sale (although again this could have changed since the review). If you see one on sale you might want to purchase that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher's site and buy now