Visual Impact Muscle Building is a well-known ebook from Russell Moore. It was released on May 2011
OK, you should always start a product evaluation by checking out the author's site. What's the vibe you get from the writer? Do they seem like someone you would trust This product describes itself as:
This is a 227 page book loaded with exercise demonstrations for each muscle group. Gaining untargeted muscle is easy and over-rated. The problem with following the standard advice of concentrating on the "big 3" lifts (squat, deadlift, and bench press) is that it will most likely create a terrible looking, bulky physique.
- bulletA detailed explanation of what a mass building set "feels" like. This way you can be sure that each set actually builds the muscle instead of just making you sore
- How to tweak your routine if your muscles look too soft, flat, too small, etc. To empower you to become the expert at this
- I want you to become the "go-to" guy in your gym when other guys want to achieve this look as well
- My goal is to educate you and teach you what it takes to get the lean "Hollywood Look"
- You won't need to buy any other "muscle building" book after you get this
How to BuyYou buy the product not from me, but from the publisher on their website. If you now click through to their website you should find a 'buy now' link. Often it can take a bit of searching to find! It's possible that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn't be very different. Sometimes you could also see a more expensive version of the product being offered (although again this might have changed since the review). If you see an upgrade on sale you might want to buy that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher's site and buy now