Yay Food is a top informational product authored by yayfood.com. It was released on February 2009
Right, so the first thing you should do when evaluating any product is to check out the website. What's the vibe you get from the author? Could they be like someone you would trust Yay Food describes itself as:
How A Shy Pennsylvania Woman Released (Not Lost) 9 Pounds In 11 Days! ...and then went on to release another 96 pounds!
You can read the entire blurb on the site here: yayfood.com or just have a quick look at these highlights of the product's plus points:
- Fat Burning Calculator - You put in your height and weight, and you're told exactly how to melt fat off - you can pick either "Fat Release" or "Extreme Fat Release"
- Meal Plans - You can eat whatever you want with yayFOOD - but just in case you'd rather follow a failproof formula, you get instant access to recipe databases, countless meal plans, and day-by-day menus.
- Impossible-To-Fail Guide - Every single question you could possibly have, answered from the start... including...
- How To Shop At The Grocery Store - You can eat anything you want but we give you a list of the very best "bang-for-your-buck" foods.
- How To Drink Alcohol While Still Melting Off The Fat - Check out the forum for all the "real-life" questions people ask... and the quick responses we give them...
How to BuyYou buy the product not from me, but from the publisher on their website. So if you haven't already done so, you should click through to their site and have a look there for a link to buy. It's possible that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn't be vastly different. Often you could also see a 'deluxe' version of the product on sale (although again this could have changed since the review). If you see an upgrade offered you may well want to buy that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher's site and buy now